Friday, July 14, 2017

Remaining Old Houses at Pandanaran Street (part-1)


These two pictures are taken five years ago. Nowadays, building appearances are already changed. Actually, Pandanaran Street known as a fast growing commercial and business area in the middle of Semarang City. There are some new building are emerging and vice versa some another building are gone. At least this building is still found on its place, and known as one of some remaining old houses are found and well-preserved.


During my youth I recognized this building as a private university. And when I was visiting Semarang several years ago, I was also experiencing this building as a food retail, before it closed and changed to another function. I passed the street in front of this building last month, and I found it just as an un-occupied building.



No comments:

Post a Comment